- Full Time
- Salary Depends on Experience
- Location: Azadi Innovation Factory, Tehran
Summary of Job: Layout artist teams are often required to interpret storyboards and animatics which they apply to their final layout scenes. This helps determine the position of characters within frame according to the dialogue and action of the script.
- Translating storyboards to shots
- Environment blocking and creating backgrounds that support the narrative of the story
- Setting the camera path of a scene
- Defining the perspective of the scene
- Ensuring continuity between shots
- Experimenting with camera angles to arrive at the best shots
- Reel containing examples of work done in a 2D computer graphics environment and which includes entire sequences where you were responsible for all of the layout work.
- Work should demonstrate a strong emphasis on visual storytelling including staging, composition, and editing.
What we’re looking for:
- Organised, diligent, and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, and good at working with people.
- Problem-solving skills
- Performing great in Teamwork
Softwares you should know:
Axtaar’s team is a passionate and creative group of artists and technicians, dedicated to bringing imagination to life through the power of animation and visual effects. With expertise in 2D, 3D, and stop motion animation techniques, as well as VFX services, our team is equipped to handle every aspect of the creative process, from conceptualization and storyboarding to animation and post-production. We pride ourselves on our collaborative approach, working closely with clients to ensure that every project is a unique and engaging reflection of their vision. With a focus on innovation, creativity, and storytelling, the Axtaar team is committed to pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with animation and VFX.
We will provide you:
- If you need classes to update or improve your skills.
- Some internal Events such as:
- Directing Workshops
- Review Movies and Animations
- Script writing workshops
- Q&A sessions with Artists